Integral horizontal waste transfer station
● The LYSZ series integral horizontal waste transfer station is composed of integral horizontal waste compactor and hooklift and is applicable for the collection, compaction, and sealed transfer of domestic wastes for streets, commercial plazas, plants, schools, and hospitals.
● It’s especially suitable for the newly built transfer stations and renovated old stations under the conditions of difficult land acquisition and small sites in urban areas.
● The LYSZ series integral horizontal waste compactor adopts the horizontal compaction technology, in which the compactor and the waste tank are integrated to compact the collected bulk domestic waste directly into the enclosed waste tank for compaction and the hooklift is used for transfer of waste.
● Characteristics: The enclosed design eliminates the secondary pollution during transfer, featuring small occupation area, high mobility, high safety and reliability, and simple operations.
● Loading method: 2.5m³ large tilting hopper.
● Loading vehicle: Man-drawn vehicle.
● Recommended transfer distance: ≤15km
● Supporting vehicle: Hooklift with total mass at 16t.
Station construction map for LYSZ10A/LYSZ12/LYSZ10B1
Civil construction requirements of equipment
● Internal height of building at ≥5.5m.
● Width at ≥3.5m and free height at ≥5m for doors of building.
● ≥10m running area of waste collection vehicle in front of station
Operating Principle Diagram