Vertical waste transfer station
● YJC series vertical waste transfer station is composed of vertical garbage compactor and waste transfer vehicle. It’s utilized for the collection, compaction, and enclosed transfer for domestic wastes and solid wastes in municipal residences, factories and mines, and institutions and universities.
● The vertical garbage compactor adopts the vertical compacting technology to compact, dehydrate, and reduce volume of loose wastes into blocks and then transfer into the waste transfer vehicle. This equipment can forcibly compact the loose wastes for dehydration and volume reduction into blocks and transfer them to the waste transfer vehicle for transport.
● Characteristics: High waste compacting ratio and clean dehydration, without sewage leakage or secondary pollution during transport.
● With small occupation area, it’s especially suitable for the construction of small stations and the reconstruction of old stations.
Operating Principle Diagram
Station construction map
Civil construction requirements of equipment:
● Internal height at >7m for building of YJC400D.
● Internal height at >6.5m for building of YJC300B.
● Width at >4m and free height at >5m for doors of building.
● If a highway is available on the front the waste station, the highway can be used to hoist the equipment. The land acquisition requirement is shown in above diagram.
● If there is no highway (through highway) on the front of the waste station, a front ground in size of at least 15m x 15m is required on the front of the waste station.