YX-AQMS Automatic Air Quality Monitoring System
The YX-AQMS automatic air quality monitoring system is featured by high sensitivity and long-term stability, which can conduct automatic and continuous monitoring (24 hours) on air quality and meteorological conditions, and can reflect the air quality condition in certain area in a real-time and continuous manner. The system includes sampling system, gas analyzer, calibration device, meteorological system, sub-station data collector etc., which can collect, process and store monitoring data; it can transmit monitoring data and device working status information to the central computer according to the central computer instructions regularly or randomly. The advanced metering and new modular design are adopted by YX-AQMS series, which contains measurement unit module, penetration calibration module, 24V power module and analog I/O module etc. Light in weight and concise in structure, with sensitivity reaching ppb level. The YX-AQMS series analyzer is simple in operation and convenient for maintenance. It is very suitable for use in urban or industrial measuring and monitoring stations.
● Small volume (3U) and low power consumption
● Multilingual interactive menu
● Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
● Strong data storage capacity: The 15-minute average value of 6 months, supporting USB data copying.
● It is equipped with independent sampling port, zero gas port, and standard gas port.
● It has instrument failure information, alarm information, startup & shutdown information, and automatic storage & query functions.
● The instrument internal main parameters and work flowchart can be displayed via the operation interface in a real-time manner.
● The analyzer has a built-in solenoid valve, and can provide automatic (or manual), and local (or remote) calibration.
● It possesses the web-interface function, and the built-in WEB server provides a multilingual interface. Users can access via any browser and conduct remote operation, remote diagnosis, remote maintenance, remote calibration and remote download of data of the equipment.
● Strong expandability, via expansion, the SO2 analyzer can be used to measure H2S, and the NOx analyzer can be used to measure NH3, while the CO analyzer can be used to measure CO2 etc.
The conventional gas pollutants: SO2, NO2, O3, and CO.
The conventional particulate pollutants: PM10, PM2.5
Five meteorological parameters: Temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, atmospheric pressure, and rainfall
Scalable parameters: VOCs, H2S, NH3, CO2, CH4, TSP, PM1, THC, NMHC, visibility, rainfall, etc.