YX-Rairradar Particulate Matter Laser Radar
The YX-Rairradar Particulate Matter Laser Rader is a type of advanced equipment which measures atmospheric aerosol and fine particulate matters through remote sensing. As for the measurement of aerosol, cloud, and boundary layer, it has an overall advantage in the detection of height, vertical span, time, spatial discrimination, measurement precision, and other aspects, which makes the aerosol laser radar an ideal equipment for the measurement of meteorological and atmospheric parameters. It utilizes the low-energy high-pulse repetition frequency laser source longitudinally, which is safe to human eyes and also could reduce the pulse energy. In the meantime, it adopts high repetition frequency, which could make up for the impact of energy decreases on the detection range.
● Its protection class is IP65 so that it could adapt to altitude environment and work in rainy and snowy severe environment
● 360° scan, infinite place, safe to human eyes
● High-level integration, small dimension, lightweight, 300W peak ultra-low power consumption
● 24×7 all-weather outdoor uses, automatic smart unmanned operation, Internet-based remote control
● Modularized, simple installation and deployment
● Low maintenance requirement, four-year independent data storage
● It supports the dome scanning observation mode vertically and horizontally, underway monitoring mode, and the GIS data image layer display
1. Vertical observation mode
It is applicable to monitoring the distribution features of aerosol in time and space, such as changes of particulate matter concentration with time, changes of boundary layer height, and other information. The instrument should be held at a fixed angle to measure and record the scattered signals of particulate matters, data, the display of a pseudo-color image with time and space as the coordinate axes, while different colors reflect the signal strength or the inversion results.
Detection of tracing cloud height at the boundary level
Aerosol extinction coefficient
Spatial distribution of particulate matter concentration
2. Scan observation mode
The YX-Rairosol enables the real-time monitoring of the distribution of particulate matters in a geological range and real-time display of scanning results on the GIS map, which supports horizontal scanning and vertical section scanning. It is could be used to the tracing of pollution sources, monitoring of dust at the construction site, etc.
360° consecutive flat scanning, detection of plane aerosol within a radius of 6km, supporting real-time 2/3D GIS system.
0-180°, dome space section scanning within a radius of 6 to 10 km, supporting 3D simulation GIS system.