YX Series Wall-Mounted Water Quality On-line Monitor
The YX Series Wall-mounted On-line Monitor is a water quality on-line monitor which is newly developed by Xuxin Technology with full proprietary intellectual property rights. This kind of product is based on the principle of colorimetry, using modular designs, enabling switches of parameters as per demands. It is easy for operation, enabling tests of multiple parameters on a machine. The monitoring of water quality is based on 28 monitoring factors, such as CODcr, ammonia nitrogen, CODMn, total phosphorus, total nitrogen, heavy metals, etc.
1. Its miniaturized design could significantly reduce spaces occupied.
2. It adopts modular design. Universal hardware parts are easy to repair and replace
3. We provide customized services. Monitoring factors can be increased according to customers' needs
4. Its fully automatic monitoring truly realizes unmanned monitoring, greatly reducing the workload
5. Its newly designed guided interactive system is easy to understand and operate
6. It has an internationally advanced sampling system, which is highly stable and precise.
7. Its dual-beam designs enable stable measurement, making its anti-interference capabilities strong
8. It supports the function of monitoring logging, which could record daily monitoring data and data graph display
9. It has such functions as excessive alarms, leakage alarms, reagent shortage alarms, etc.
10. It enables U disk downloads, programs upgrading, and three-level administration authorities.
12. It includes such quality control programs as parallel sample testing, standard sample automatic checks, labeling recovery rate automatic checks, etc.
13. It supports the functions of regular automatic cleaning and automatic calibration
14. It is equipped with the functions of dynamic control and remote counter-control
15. It enables the function of range automatic switches, supporting automatic adaptions to changes of concentration of water samples
16. It also enables the power-on automatic recovery in case of an abnormal reset and power failure
17. A refrigerator and liquid waste treatment system supporting independent selection and preparation of reagents stored
1. Normal factors: CODCr, CODMn, total phosphorus, total nitrogen, total phosphorus total nitrogen, ammonia nitrogen, phosphate, nitrate, and nitrite
2. Heavy metals: cadmium, lead, copper, zinc, chromium, hexavalent chromium, iron, manganese, nickel, arsenic, etc.
3. Special factors: cyanide, total phenol/volatile phenol, fluoride, chloride, total chlorine/residual chlorine