YX Series Automatic Water Quality On-line Monitor
The YX-series automatic water quality on-line monitor is an automatic monitor based on the spectrophotometer, complying with national standards of the People's Republic of China. The monitor has an overall reasonable structure design structure, which is stable for operation and easy for maintenance. The monitoring of water quality is based on monitoring factors such as CODcr, ammonia nitrogen, total phosphorus, nitrogen, phenols, cyanides, fluorides, chlorides, heavy metals. It is mainly applied in water quality monitoring of underground water, municipal sewage, industrial wastewater inlet-outlet, etc.
1. It utilizes the PLC cybernetics core, featuring strong anti-interference capabilities and low failure rates
2. It enables smart failure diagnoses and instrument management, and also convenient maintenance
3. It also enables the power-on automatic recovery in case of an abnormal reset and power failure
4. It supports timing, bay, remote control, and other sampling modes
5. The changeover valve assembly is totally manufactured and designed in China, with functions of its counterparts outside of China
6. The optical metrology sampling system is highly stable and precise
7. The sampling assembly supports peristaltic pump supporting negative suction, which avoids contact corrosion of pumps and pipes with acid bases
8. The sealing decomposition assembly totally avoids exposures to lights, free of external interference
9. It is widely applicable (to the measurement of pollution sources, surface water and drinking water, and also to tests in the process of sewage treatment)
1. Normal factors: CODCr, CODMn, total phosphorus, total nitrogen, total phosphorus total nitrogen, ammonia nitrogen, phosphate, nitrate, and nitrite
2. Heavy metals: cadmium, lead, copper, zinc, chromium, hexavalent chromium, iron, manganese, nickel, arsenic, etc.
3. Special factors: cyanide, total phenol/volatile phenol, fluoride, chloride, total chlorine/residual chlorine