YX-WQMS On-Line Monitoring System for Water Quality of Pollution Source
YX-WQMS on-line monitoring system for water quality of pollution source is a highly integrated monitoring system for water quality of pollution source newly developed by Yuxing Technology and with completely independent intellectual property rights. The system is mainly used for monitoring the sewage discharge from fixed pollution sources. It can automatically collect, count and process the monitoring data of sewage discharge from polluting enterprises on-line, form various monitoring statistics reports and charts, and store the designated monitoring data, various operation data and environmental data for retrieval for a long time.
1. It adopts miniaturized design, integrating the 4 factors of conventional monitoring into one cabinet, greatly reducing the occupied space
2. It adopts modular design. Universal hardware parts are easy to repair and replace
3. We provide customized services. Monitoring factors can be increased according to customers' needs
4. Its fully automatic monitoring truly realizes unmanned monitoring, greatly reducing the workload
5. Its newly designed guided interactive system is easy to understand and operate
6. Instrument information records, operation processing records, and alarm information can be traced back
7. It has automatic error identification function, such as liquid shortage warning, abnormal information warning
8. Its own quality control program can automatically complete quality control measures such as blank test, standard addition to the blank, standard addition to the sample
9. It has the function of remote monitoring improving the monitoring efficiency
10. It supports local and remote one-push upgrades with easy maintenance
11. Its powerful data processing function can realize an automatic analysis of water quality trend
12. The optional waste-liquid-treatment-system can realize harmless treatment of waste liquid
1. Standard factors: CODCr, ammonia nitrogen, flow rate, pH
2. Optional factors: total phosphorus, total nitrogen, fluoride, cyanide, phenol, heavy metals, etc.